We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swiming pools in bangalore

sunderland
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Topic
swiming pools in bangalore

hi, can any one tell me if it is possible to pay an hotel for the use of there swimming pool if not staying there. i am going with a friend for mrdical treatment an dthe hotel im stayingat does not have a pool. i was thinking somewere like the leela palace which is just across the road from the manipal hospital .any information please. thankyou very much.

Bangalore
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: swiming pools in bangalore

well yea u have like 3 hotels allow swimming - Ashoka, Le Meridian and i think leela does. I think even Taj gateway on residency road...probably u should check also at chancery pavillion on the same road...I guess it should be Rs 500 (usd 15)

2. Re: swiming pools in bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 25, 2009