We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Courses

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Courses

Are there any golf courses around Bangalore?

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Courses

Five or six. Four are 18 holes, the others are 9. Three of them are provate courses, and are open to anyone who wants to play, but only on weekdays.The other courses belong to the armed forces, you can play as a guest of a member. This is a good time of year to play, I had a good round yesterday at my club..

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf Courses

Hi Gio,

its nice to know you play golf. I play a bit, though not very well. Maybe next time you are in Kolkata we can play a round at my club, RCGC.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf Courses

Hi Brave1-I played a round with a good friend who is also an RCGC member, whom you might be acquainted with (PK Saha), at the RCGC in late Nov 06.

The back nine had just been relaid and it was a real pleasure playing there-the fairways, the greens, the roaming jackals, the clubhouse, the hazards..Great fun.. I've also played at Tolly, which is good , but not quite as good as the Royal. We played a couple of rounds at the Golmuri Club at Jamshedpur which also has a lot of character. I play at the KGA here at Bangalore.

4. Re: Golf Courses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 17, 2009