We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning my trip...........

New Zealand
4 posts
Save Topic
Planning my trip...........

Planning a three to four week trip to India, Hoping for some advice regarding transport and good routes throught India. Would be thankful for any advice as totally unaware and on a budget. want to see as much as possible any recommandations.............

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning my trip...........

Since you are planning on "India", I suggest you think about a visit to "Europe"..You need to home in on a region or regions-3-4 weeks will not allow you to visit the whole country.

With a budget, and time constraints, I suggest you look at perhaps South India or North India, and do the best you can.Depending on your city of arrival, I am sure people can suggest possible options. That's the best way to start.

India
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning my trip...........

Hi ... ! Welcome to India

i would suggest of many many places in India to visit but it basically depends upon your choice......

you can visit

Delhi - Agra - Jaipur The golden triangle famous for Taj

Jaipur- Jodhpur Jaisalmer The triangle for the rajasthani culture

Kerala "Gods Own Country"

Bangalore - Mysore the Heritage city

Not to mention and forget GOA

i can help you with your planning in this but before do revert as to which areas you prefer

3. Re: Planning my trip...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 19, 2009