We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Bangalore Airport for Oxford College Hossur

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Transport from Bangalore Airport for Oxford College Hossur

Hello ,

I will be travelling to Bangalore for the first time. I want to know how can I travel from Bangalore Domestic airport to Oxford College Hossur road by Bus . Is there any A/c bus which goes to Hossur road . Please help with the transport .

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
48 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Bangalore Airport for Oxford College Hossur

There is a fleet of comfortable, air-conditioned Volvo buses called Vayu Vajra which connect the airport and the city through 11 routes. You will find the bus station outside the airport. For Hosur Road, I think you will need to take the bus with number BIAS-8.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
261 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Bangalore Airport for Oxford College Hossur

Hi VAG30, what Raj1541 said is absolutely right....waiting time at airport bus stand is not more than 15min irrespective of what time you arrive even late night hours. Should cost around 150 to 200 rupees with enough space for luggage

3. Re: Transport from Bangalore Airport for Oxford College Hossur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014