We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best 4/5-star hotel in Bangalore?

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
A J
London
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best 4/5-star hotel in Bangalore?

Hi,

Further to my previous post about my search for corporate rented accommodation, I will need to stay in a hotel prior to moving into a suitable long-term property.

I stayed in the Sheraton a few weeks back but this time I will need a hotel room for about 2-3 weeks while my long-term property is sorted out.

What is the best hotel to stay at - Taj West End, Sheraton, Oberoi Leela, others? I think my budget is around $425/night which at the Sheraton gets me a decent recently refurbished room in the Towers section with airport transfers, buffet breakfast, big plasma tv screen and cable tv to watch the cricket and football World Cup! How do the other comparable hotels compare to that?

England
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best 4/5-star hotel in Bangalore?

Just stayed at the Taj Residency for nearly two weeks, for $260US you get a decent size room with plasma & cable channels, they are currently running a world cup theme in the hotel, the restaurant has 3 plasma screens for the football. The ICE bar has 2 plasma screens and also a big screen projecter is there every sunday for the grand prix!

Its been recently refurbished and i'd say its at 5* standard with the food and service.

India
Level Contributor
464 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best 4/5-star hotel in Bangalore?

Go for the Leela, undoubtly the best in bangalore. But beware it does not come cheap.

Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Best 4/5-star hotel in Bangalore?

Your best bet would be Taj Residency which is within your budget. They have very modern rooms especially their Residency Dlx room comes with breakfast and complimentary cocktail. Otherwise their premium end property, Taj West End is lovely with sprawling gardens is more of a home away from home. Leela is nice but like any other hotel and expensive.