We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

Hey People,

I am a bangalorean and I would be traveling to Malaysia for about 8 days from 14/04-22/04. My flights are from Chennai( Cheaper fares) but i would like to apply for a visa from Bangalore

Do you guys know any reliable travel agent who can do this for me?

I also have a friend who live in Malaysia( Indian Passport holder) who would sponsor my stay and food. Will this be of any help while applying for the Visa or this doesnt matter?

Thank for any help in advance

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

You can definitely apply for your Malaysian visa from Bangalore...it does not matter where you travel from.

I get my visas done through Akbar travels at Vellara junction (Shoolay circle) & they've got my Malaysian visa for me too.

You don't need any proof of sponsorship for a Malaysian visa. It's a very simple procedure. Get in touch with the agent for a list of documents that you need.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

Thanks buddy. I will check with them..

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

Thanks for the suggestion. It really helped..

Bangalore
Level Contributor
5 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

In how many days did u get the visa?

Bangalore
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

Hi how was ur trip & how is the accomodation priced at.

Bangalore
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

how was ur trip, n how much did u pay for ur rooms

7. Re: Malaysian Visa from Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 03, 2014