We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

Can someone tell me of any luxury service apartments (2 bedrooms, meeting western standards) near Bangalore Club? Need a place for 4-6 weeks couple of times a year. Would certainly appreciate any suggestions.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

Mot sure what you mean by luxury service apartments. Most of them are targetted at the segment of travellers who don't want to pay hotel rates. Homestead( not luxury) on Lavelle Road is not very far from the Bangalore Club.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

I just returned from Bangalore and did check out The Homestead when there. It looked a little tired and I was wondering if there was something else that I was missing. I dont mind paying a little more but would like something a little upscale. Any thoughts - am I missing something. Many thanks for your response.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

I believe Royal Orchid Park Plaza, just of the old airport road, and next to the golf club, has upmarket service apt type suites for longer stays. They are about 10-15 minutes away from the Bangalore Club, though.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

Two more options-one should be "luxury" is Oakwood on Vittal Mallya Road, within the Prestige UB City complex, close to Bangalore Club.

Another one, also within easy walking distance of Bang Club is:

http://www.sterling-suites.com/residency.html

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I did visit UB City and it is fantastic and so are the prices. I found it to be VERY expensive - more than the Oberoi Hotel but found it very impersonal. I did not know about the the Residency. Therefore will check that out. The location is just what I am looking for. Appreciate your help.

6. Re: Luxury Service Apartments near Banaglore Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 12, 2009