We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wanna plan my trip in september

Mumbai...
2 posts
Save Topic
I wanna plan my trip in september

Hello

I and my wife are planning for a trip in leh and near by places

we are flexiable for the number of days

we wud be traveling from mumbai.so want to know how do we start are journery

we are totally new to this place so we want to book everything before so where do we find a reliable travel partner

Please help US

Can mail us mustu86 @ gmail.com

thanks

Mumbai...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I wanna plan my trip in september

Please do help me with the approx cost too

thanks in advance for guiding me

Kurukshetra, India
Level Contributor
4,811 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I wanna plan my trip in september

Hi Mustu86

Few points

1- Acclimatization is very important due to high altitude

2- Inner line permit for restricted areas

3- Local travel is costly try to share

4- 8 to 10 days itinery is good

5- In which month you are planning to travel . September is best month,off season

6- Budget will depend upon your hotels & month of travel

3. Re: I wanna plan my trip in september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:44 am, January 15, 2014
4. Re: I wanna plan my trip in september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 11, 2014