We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour plan to Kashmir

9 posts
Save Topic
Tour plan to Kashmir

Hello sir , we are a family 2adults and 2 kids

We are reaching Srinagar on 13 th oct and return on 18th oct to delhi

Plz suggest a 5 night 6 days itinerary , where kids can enjoy

9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

thnx sir,

pkg recvd by us for 5n 6d

gulamrg-2night in grand mumtaz

srinagr-1night in house boat -dal lake

srinagr-2night in grand mumtaz

all in map food plan with extra bed for kids

taxi innova for whole tour

what should be the approx exp

give cost of hotel and car separately

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,933 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

Innova @Rs.2500/day. Get the hotel cost from their website. Houseboat rate varies according to category.

Edited: 3:24 am, September 20, 2013
vizag
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

best tour package and service provider in srinagar

vizag
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

who is the reliable travels in srinagar and who is the best package and service provider ? snow white travels , invitee holidays and I holidays who will be the best one pl suggest me

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,933 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

Neither of the agents are known. However, It is always better if you book hotels on your own through web or phone and hire a local cab for sightseeing and transfer. You can save money in this process and the tour will be tension free. Because, the promised hotels of travel agent often change as per their convenience.

Edited: 12:20 pm, September 22, 2013
vizag
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

sir, thank you very much for your reply. i received one package from snow white tours and one from invitee india tours @ 20,000/- for total package for 5 adults. pkg is as follows

local sight seeing, pahalgam and gulmarg for 3days tour

hotel shalimar (snow white tours)/valley homz (invitee india)

BF and Dinner included

thavera vehicle for tour

pick and drop from airport

all taxes,diver betas and toll taxes included

shall i go with this package or go on my own directly

my stay is 3N 4D on 19 oct to22 oct 13.if i have to go on my own pls suggest me trvels whom to contact for vehicle. also pls suggest me standard hotel which we can stay.

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,933 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

kirankumar562

Make it on your own, that will be more secured and value for money.

Hotels - Srinagar - Brown Palace/Duke/Pacific. Gulmarg - Hotel Fluorescence, Poshwan. Pahalgam : Baisaran/Alpine Inn/Volga.

Transport :

Mr Farooq : 9906508649, 9906521650 farooq@cometourandtravels.com

Mr. Muzaffar Ahmed, mptravels16@yahoo.com 09419728489 / 09906686068

Abdul Hamid Karnai, Phone : +91-9906565116. Email:hamid@karnaitravels.com info@karnaitravels.com

Srinagar Tourist Taxi Stand, Near TRC, Phone 019424525227

Edited: 6:10 am, September 23, 2013
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

Day-1 transfer direct to pahalgam . Get fresh and take a walk to market . U can enjoy a small horse ride too. Take ur kids to the beautiful park which is on the bank of Liddar river.

Day-2 hire a taxi for sightseeing . Take care of choosing driver. Some R not friendly. Go for Betaab valley and Aru valley . I will not advise to go Chandavari nothing is to see there. Beside it U may add aru wild sanctuary.

Day-3 transfer to Gulmarg in early morning as it will take approx 4- 5 hours. Aftr getting fresh go for gondola ride. It will b much cold in oct so

don't forget to take woollen. After gondola enjoy sightseeing.

Day-4 transfer to Sri nagar. Enjoy mugal gardens,but its not need to visit all U may choose any two. Do enjoy ballooning,shikara ride,etc.

Day-5 U have two choice:-1-full day program for sonmarg,2-half day program for Yusmarg rest day in srinagar for shopping,old Kashmir by shikara[please do it] etc. Iwill advise for second.

6day- visit srinagar if ur flight is in eve.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

Day-1 transfer direct to pahalgam . Get fresh and take a walk to market . U can enjoy a small horse ride too. Take ur kids to the beautiful park which is on the bank of Liddar river.

Day-2 hire a taxi for sightseeing . Take care of choosing driver. Some R not friendly. Go for Betaab valley and Aru valley . I will not advise to go Chandavari nothing is to see there. Beside it U may add aru wild sanctuary.

Day-3 transfer to Gulmarg in early morning as it will take approx 4- 5 hours. Aftr getting fresh go for gondola ride. It will b much cold in oct so

don't forget to take woollen. After gondola enjoy sightseeing.

Day-4 transfer to Sri nagar. Enjoy mugal gardens,but its not need to visit all U may choose any two. Do enjoy ballooning,shikara ride,etc.

Day-5 U have two choice:-1-full day program for sonmarg,2-half day program for Yusmarg rest day in srinagar for shopping,old Kashmir by shikara[please do it] etc. Iwill advise for second.

6day- visit srinagar if ur flight is in eve.

20. Re: Tour plan to Kashmir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 26, 2014