We - 3 middleaged couples are visiting Srinagar this October. Our plan is as under.
Reach Srinagar by flight and check in a House Boat for one
Check out and start at 9 am for Pahalgam. Sightseeing en route.Reach Phalgam in the afternoon and checkin.
Checkout and start for Gulmarg. Reach in the afternoon and
Gondola in the morning. Start for Srinagar in the aft noon
Reach Srinagar and checkin a good Hotel
8th Oct to 11th Oct-
Checkout early on 11th Oct to catch 11am flight.
We are planning to hire an Innova with carrier for 6 people for Pahalgam-gulmarg.
Following are my queries
1. Where to stay in a House Boat- Dal /Nagin or Jhelum.
2. How much time will be required to go from Srinagar to
Pahalgam, if we do sightseeing en route? and what are the
places to see.
3. How much time from Pahalgam to Gulmohor if we stop only for
Lunch( no sightseeng on the way)
4. What time in the morning should we reach Gondola to avoid
rush? what time will we be free after seeing both the stages?
5. How much time from Gulmarg to Srinagar with sightseeing
6. Considering October season, is it worth doing a day trip to