We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which one is better..

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
which one is better..

which housrboat is better option for married couple..1.Aziz palace group of hb 2. Lake Victoria group of hb 3. floating heritage group of hb... plzzzz help me.

16 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which one is better..

Lake Victoria has a good host.. You can give my reference to gul Mohammad he is my good friend.. I have been there multiple times good service with nice home cooked food

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which one is better..

thnks asmiv ji

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which one is better..

is there any other hb which has better view

Kolkata (Calcutta...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: which one is better..

There are two lakes ,Nageen lake ,Dal lake where you want stay

Mentioned in this post
Dal Lake
Dal Lake
3,638 Reviews
Srinagar, India
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which one is better..

priyanka ji... i wanna stay in dal lake... if u have any suggestion regarding where i should stay than plzz assist me.

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: which one is better..

There are also many hb like prince of bombay, ambassador hb they are also good.... but no one give negative review for aziz palace group of hb... thats why its in my priority.

7. Re: which one is better..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:27 am, June 16, 2018

Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: which one is better..

why are u giving 3rd class suggestion.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: which one is better..

Qasim I

Check houseboat on ghat no 13 they have good views.. Can check karnai gp of houseboat

Ipoh, Malaysia
Level Contributor
202 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: which one is better..

An honest suggestion.

All houseboats in Dal are placed parallel to each other . All rooms are situated at the back of the boat with windows on the side. You got ZERO views from your room. The only views are at the front of the boat and that’s the seating area. Or common area but still great to seat and enjoy cup of tea.

Occupancy rate is very low. No need to prebook

Reply to: which one is better..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;