We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

i am taking the 11 am helicopter to sanjic haat and returning by 2 pm.can i comfortably do darshan and return and catch the helicopter

Ahmadnagar, India
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

4 adult and 3 child vaishanavi mata darshan by helicopter on 5th may 2014 on 3pm onwards booking inquiry

22. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:10 am, April 01, 2014
New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

why to be go in hectic things when we realy dont have time ......i have taken private helicopter from FareHawker .Com and had my darshan in just 1 day.

I am from delhi. i took morning flight from delhi to jammu and got the helicopter in jammu airport arranged by them. i flown with my family to sanjhichat & let me let you it was beautiful view you get in 25 min flying from Jammu to sanjhichat. we had VIP darshan with all the arrangment and came back to helipad in just 2 hour time. after little resting we boarded the helicopter from Sanjhichat and flown for Jammu airport. i could see my watch ...it was just 1400 and we reached jammu airport back with Vaishno mata darshan.

we boarded our spice jet flight and came back to delhi (home) till 1800. I must say FareHawker travel jockeys thanks for this amazing arrangement.

if any want to utilize FareHawker Helicopter Hire services than here is link for contact them. http://www.farehawker.com/

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

www.farehawker.com

25. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:35 am, March 30, 2014
Kanpur, India
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

For more info about same you can connect with our any of ultimate travel jockey

www.FareHawker.com

2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

On 4th of June 2014 I like to visit Mata Vaishnov Devi Darshan with my family of 15 persons by Helicopter from Katara and return to Katara. So what is the package charge of both the copters for booking. Please guide me.my e mail- Belladbasawaraj@gmail.com

2 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

On 4th of June 2014 I like to visit Mata Vaishnov Devi Darshan with my family of 15 persons by Helicopter from Katara and return to Katara. So what is the package charge of both the copters for booking. Please guide me.my e mail- Belladbasawaraj@gmail.com

Amritsar, India
1 post
Save Reply
29. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

I want tickets in the first week of May. Please confirm the fare for one way travel and also the availability of the tickets

Pune
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: visit to vaishno devi by helicopter

Hi,

I want to take helicopter to-&-fro ride for my mother but the online reservation of same is not available.

My mother's health is on fall gradually, so don't want to waste anymore time. I'm already done with railway bookings for first week of Nov 2014.

1. Do helicopter services allow us if we reach them directly i.e. without prior reservation ?

2. What are the options to reach Vaishnodevi Main temple from Sanjhichatt ?

Thanks in advance ! Jai mata di !!!!

Mentioned in this post
The Vaishnodevi Hotel
The Vaishnodevi Hotel
82 Reviews
Katra, India
Get answers to your questions about Katra