We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

London, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

Hi

I am very confused as I am reading mixed reviews and different opinions. I think I have narrowed it down to Manali Mail, or HPTDC, but would like to know if there are any other suggestions?

I am travelling from Delhi to Manali and then back at end of my holiday. I would like to book online so I am guaranteed my onward journey when I arrive in Delhi from the UK.

Thanks

Sapna

Mentioned in this post
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
588 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

Manali Mail is fine.... it has good reviews and ratings.

Mentioned in this post
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
Delhi
Level Contributor
230 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

Hi SapnaC,

The best of them all is HPTDC, so please rest assured and book it.

Cheers!!!

3. Re: Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, April 15, 2014
London, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

Thanks all for your input :)

5. Re: Manali Mail VS HPTDC or another? Delhi to Manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2015