We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
hotel

Hi Experts ,

Even though we have plenty of option s in choosing the hotel , I am still confused in going for it . Can you please help me here .

Planning honeymoon trip to manali during sept 3rd week , looking to stay for 3 Nights .

My budget is 12000 for 4 day stay

I need a hotel with excellent views and tranquility , good food and hospitality from the staff . I listed these below but I am not sure about the location , food and staff behavior . Can you please help me in choosing the hotels which are listed below and also please suggest any other hotel if you know well with excellent location .

Manu alaya

Pause Manali

Quality_Inn_River_Country_Resort-Manali

Manali INN

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,350 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel

May add Manali Resorts and Honeymoon Inn. However, Manu Allaya will not fit the budget. Otherwise all the hotels are good.

Edited: 4:27 am, September 05, 2013
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
493 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel

Hi..

Though manu allaya is the best hotel for honeymooners but won't fit in your budget as ashishji said..

Honeymoon inn will be good for you..may try holiday cottage manali.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
493 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel

Hi..

Though manu allaya is the best hotel for honeymooners but won't fit in your budget as ashishji said..

Honeymoon inn will be good for you..may try holiday cottage manali.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel

I have contacted holiday cottages after seeing top reviews , and I am not happy with the person who responded to my mail and seems he is not interested to reply to my mail or the call.. So I am compromising at the budget and going for manu allaya .. Is it a good move ? for a great location from rooms and private balcony's and to spend quality time ?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
493 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel

Hi

Manu allaya is the best..nice service..no comparison..you will definitely like it..it's a good move..have a nice time there

6. Re: hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 07, 2014