We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hello All,

Its the first time, that I am supposed to plan a trip all by myself & I really want to make it memorable for lifetime.. ;)

I am here to seek suggestions, for the best honeymoon spot (4-5/5-6 days) to visit in the last week of February 2014. Hill stations would be my first choice... Please provide me an itinerary along with your valuable suggestions ...

Looking ahead for your replies :)

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Please let me know the budget for each locations, that I should keep in mind .. :)

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hello All Members & Experts,

Is there no one who can suggest about some Honeymoon destination to me for end of Feb 2014 ?? Or did I not raise the question in the correct forum. I am new to tripadvisor. Please help !! SOS ! SOS ! SOS !

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Manali is a good choice for 4-5 days, not considering the travel time required to reach there. Look up on standard 4N/5D itineraries provided by travel agents.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hello neandervalley,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your time..

Actually I lost all hopes for any reply from members on this topic ;)

I myself have finalized a plan for Manali too (excluding Shimla). Kindly suggest on the itinerary(following soon) of possible :)

Sambit

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hello neandervalley/ All Experts,

As stated above, I have chalked out a itinerary for Kolkata to Manali as below:-

(Day 1)23rd Feb ,14: Fly from Kolkata to Delhi... Same day start journey towards Manali via HPTDC Volvo Bus. (Fare: 1220/- INR per person)

(Day 2)24th Feb ,14: Reach Manali, Check-in to Hotel (Honeymoon Inn: Would like to avail their Honemoon package for 3N/4D), Post lunch, visit Manali local attractions (Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashist Kund, Manu Mandir, Van Vihar, Old Manali)

(Day 3)25th Feb ,14: Trip to Kothi, Rahala, Gulaba /Snow Point (Since Rohtang Pass would be closed in winters)

(Day 4)26th Feb ,14: Trip to Solang Valley for adventure sports. In the evening, visit Old Manali hang-outs. (Shopping)

(Day 5)27th Feb ,14: Trip to Naggar and have lunch at Naggar Castle & then proceed to Manikaran. In the evening Start Journey back towards Delhi via Volvo.

(Day 6)28th Feb ,14: Reach Delhi & Fly out to Kolkata.

Please share your expertize views on the above plan. Kindly suggest if I need to take any other things/places into consideration & change the plan accordingly.

Also kindly suggest, what kind of package deal from the hotel would be worth, since Feb end is considered as off-season for Manali ?? How much may I expect the charges of Local taxi for all 3days together ?

Thanks to all in advance & am eagerly awaiting for your valuable replies :)

Regards,

Sambit

Agra, India
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hi

You contact to the caron holidays they will give good suggestion for your honeymoon trip.

E-mail : caronholidays@gmail.com

Mob :+91-80577-41510

:+91-97604-77030

Regards

Arun

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Hi!

For honeymoon you can try Honeymoon Inn, Pause @ Manali, A Srar.

Best would be you go through the reviews on trip advisor and take the call

tripadvisor.in/Hotels-g297618-c2-Manali_Hima…

Cheers

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

we stayed at honeymoon inn its the ebst hoitel in manali contact directly to the hotel they give nice discounts

Manali, India
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

Manali is the best location for you guy and it is not much expensive and will be in your budget.

[URL=http://www.hotelmountaintop.com] hotel at manali[/URL]

Edited: 3:52 am, August 14, 2013
Manali, India
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Honeymoon Location for last week of Feb 2014

http://www.hotelmountaintop.com