We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adventure sports in manali

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
adventure sports in manali

Hi,

I am visiting manali around 15th may 2013 with few friends, i would like to know the cost of paragliding, zorbing & snow scooter? & also if there is any another major adventure sports that we can get in rohtang or solang. If yes what will be the cost?

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,801 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: adventure sports in manali

Approx cost of

Paragliding Rs.850 Per Person Short Fly

Rafting Rs.650 Per Person 7-10 KM

Skiing Rs.300 Per Person

Zorbing Rs.150 Per Ride

Rope way ride Rs.450 Per Person

River crossing Rs.150-200 Per Person

in Manali.

Edited: 5:55 am, April 10, 2013
Mysuru (Mysore...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: adventure sports in manali

hi,

im visiting manali on 16th jan2014 with few friends,i would like to knw da cost of river rafting?

and what are the other adv. sports are there on the tim of jan in manali? and what will be the cost?

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adventure sports in manali

Hi katthavarsha,

water rafting will cost : Rs.650 Per Person 7 kms. You can do skiing and paragliding in January month.

Thanks

Guru Manali

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adventure sports in manali

HI All

The price looks region able but where to contact beacuse when one of my freind visited they are asking 3000 and 5000 rs.

and whom to contact

5. Re: adventure sports in manali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 01, 2015