We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali Itinerary.

Goa, India
Level Contributor
37 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Manali Itinerary.

I will be in Manali in last week of March for two and half days. I had to curtail holiday due to my daughter's exam. Please suggest me the best posible things to do and see in said limited time. What is the weather going to be like ? What is the present temp?. Is doing Kullu, Naggar and mannikaran while traveling to shimla possible? how much time it will take from manali to Shimla by taxi and what will be the appr. cost which includes mannikaran on the way? Pl. suggest taxi operator if possible.

Kurukshetra, India
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali Itinerary.

Dear situsing

From ur post it is not clear ur place of arrival & departure, two & half days r too short for visit ,still try to cover either Shimla or Manali. There is a taxi operator in Chandigarh Mr Ravi 09988837636,u can contact him for taxi details.

In Manali u can cover local spots ,solang valley,naggar,kullu,manikaran

Goa, India
Level Contributor
37 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali Itinerary.

Thanks Mr. Anil.

I am visiting manali on 24th Morning and leaving on 27th Morning for Shimla where I will be till 30th morning. I had actually planned for 5 days in Manali and 3 days in Shimla with ClubMahindra. however due to extension of examination of my daughter, I have to curtail one day and arrive manali from Delhi on 24th morning.

3. Re: Manali Itinerary.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 15, 2014