We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali weather update

Bangalore
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Manali weather update

Guys - rigt now I'm in Manali and let me tell you the weather is perfectly fine, no rain, no snow fall and its not hot. Plenty of snow every where. I just hope it doesn't rain till I leave tommorow. But, wanted to eagerly watch the snow fall which seems miracle at the moment.

Pune
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Manali weather update

I am planning next month...any chance that the snow still remain till then??

Also some one tell me any good family budget hotel details in manali??

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
413 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Manali weather update

@chaitbaya

Main Manali will not have snow but solang and snow point on.rohtang are ready to greet you with lots of snow till Aug.

One good budget hotel I can suggest is hotel tourist..check about this hotel in Trip Advisor forums

rajkot
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Manali weather update

hi can u please tell me current temperature of proper manali & tell me approx temperature at 14th march

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
413 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Manali weather update

Current temperature of kullu is 20 degree just assuming ...did not wore any jacket or sweater in day time ....sun was good and warm ....

for 14 march you can get update on 10 th or 11th as that time the weather predictions are more precise ...

but in any case carry your warm clothes .... around 10th the prediction of snow is there ...

Regards

Guwahati, Assam...
8 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Manali weather update

Does snowfall occurs during this month also...predication of rainfall is seen during this month in accuweather...

Bangalore
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Manali weather update

Hey Rana - if it is predicted for rainfall it will definetly snow at heights like solang and snow point :)

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
413 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Manali weather update

@to your surprise any season it can snow... 10 is predicted for snow at higher regions

Bangalore...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Manali weather update

Hi Pankisood,

I need some info.

I am planning to visit Manali during winter to experience snow fall. I know that no one can predict it although January is the best time. But I also heard that in January the winter becomes harsh that most of the hotels close their operation. Even if few are open, then their restaurants are non-operational. Is it true? Which Economy hotels remain operational during this time? Then what will be the best time? I have two chooses as per my work scedule, either Dec-end or January-end. But I want to see snow fall or snow in Manali town itself (I had seen lot of snow in Rothang before 7-8 yrs back). Also in January Delhi-Manali HPTDC Volvo will be operational. Please let me know. I am confused.

Kullu, India
Level Contributor
413 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Manali weather update

Dear Gosh

The best time i believe is JANUARY .

The hotels are operational

HPTDC is also operational ..

Rest it is to early ...we can update you in nov so you can plan accordingly

Regards

3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Manali weather update

Hi,v r planning to visit manali next week,wt is the weather condition there now,will rohtang pass road open by that time,is manali to dharamshala road functional?