We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How will be the weather in early weeks of July

Selangor
Level Contributor
177 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
How will be the weather in early weeks of July

Hi friends,

I'm planning going to honeymoon in Manali either in 1st or 2nd week

in July'13. I read some other forums that monsoon will be starting at that time and might not be good go to manali due to frequent landslide/bad road condition.

Is that the road will be very bad? Always raining until disturb sightseeing and not able go to rohtang pass (my main intention)?

Please share your review.

Thanks,

Suria

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,583 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How will be the weather in early weeks of July

July would be rainy, probability of landslides are there. Continuous rain might affect outdoor activities.

Edited: 7:00 am, February 21, 2013
Kullu, India
Level Contributor
413 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How will be the weather in early weeks of July

Dear Suria

July is though rainy season but because of change in weather pattern ..its difficult to judge as last to last year we had late monsoons ..in 2009 we had monsoons some where in sept .

So better check just few days before as weather prediction will be online by that time ..

but as Ashis sir has written if its rains in july it would be exactly as he mentioned ...

Regards

Edited: 2:37 am, February 23, 2013
3. Re: How will be the weather in early weeks of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 25, 2014