We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Himalayan holidayers Reviews

mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Helli Every One,

Any one can review their personal experience for travelling with himalayan holidayers - manali based package tour operator ,

Regards,

Hitesh Mehta

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hi!

Hitesh Mehta ji,

Never heard abt them.

Wht ever your travelling plans are plz share it on the forum, for advice and recomendations.

Cheers

Manu Seth

Pune, India
Level Contributor
298 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hi Htesh!!!

My Advise to plan your own trip.You can hire a CAB from Delhi to Delhi for entire tour.These drivers almost visit twice a month on this routes and have good knowledge about local sight seen at all places in Himachal.

You can book the Hotels referring TA reviews.

mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

thanx milind ,

i have already booked a package with himalayan holidayers

they are very prompt in service and very help ful,

and refered by some people in mumbai

best regards,

hitesh mehta

Tuticorin, Tamil...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hai

I'd gone a package for manali trip in himalayan holidayers two weeks back! They were excellent and dedicative in service. Actually I was held up in the 36hrs snowfall which happened at that time. In that times they gave proper directions and help to modify my plans too! Their taxis, drivers and food were also very fine! I will suggest anyone to choose himalayan holidayers for manali package!

Regards

Kumara Guru

Tuticorin, Tamilnadu

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hi,

Plz update you travel plan them we can suggest advice for trip.

Navi Mumbai, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hi,

It was an awesome trip of manali and shimla which i had this month arranged by Himalayan Holidayers... All the arrangement including Hotel,Taxi and food was nice. i would suggest everyone to go with Himalayan holidayers for HP tours..

Navi Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

Hi Team,]

Thank you very much..

Very good service. Especially the Driver, who took us to Shimla for last two days is a very good person. More friendly and comfortable person. Nice hotels and very good hospitality.

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

I am planning a trip during October'13. I have enquired Himalayan Holidayers. Is there anything that we should take care or get assurance from them? How about food.? We are South Indian Vegetarians.

9. Re: Himalayan holidayers Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 21, 2014