We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

delhi
13 posts
Save Topic
can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

i am planning to visit manali by 4th january 2013 and will stay there till 8th jan 2013 ...is there any chances of snowfall during this period?

Himachal Pradesh...
Destination Expert
for Manali, Shimla
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

Hi nups n,

if you are planing your trip manali between 4th January 2013 to 8th January 2013 in this dates according to weather update there would be snowfall in 6 January 2013, may be you may get to see live snowfall at time.

Regards

Guru Manali

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

Hi!

According to weather up dates Expect snow on 4th evenning and 7th and 8th Jan.

Cheers

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,586 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

nups n

You may log on the following link for snow forecast -

www.wunderground.com

Edited: 7:14 am, December 30, 2012
4. Re: can i find snowfall b/w 4th jan'13 to 9th jan'13?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 04, 2014