We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need the package tour details for Manali.

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Need the package tour details for Manali.

Hi,

I am planning to visit Manali with my wife in the month of Dec-2012-3rd week.

Can anyone suggest the package which less in cost and good in comfort.

I am travelling from southindia hyderabad, so i am not aware about manali, so need ur help in tour operator for this place,

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,843 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

knsbr

Hotels can be suggested if the budget is mentioned. Roughly mid-range hotel would be Rs.2.5K per day + meals and car rental charges for sightseeing Rs.4000 approx. Total budget would be around Rs.14K for hotel and sightseeing for 4 days for 2 adults.

Edited: 2:29 am, November 08, 2012
2. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:06 pm, October 13, 2013
Hyderabad, India
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

thanks for the info,

My budget is around 12 to 14k, is it good if i take any volvo package, or private cabs are trust worthy.

Can you please share the details of Hotels which are good and packages that i can opt.

4. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,843 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

knsbr

Volvo fare between Delhi and Manali is around Rs.1300 per seat one way.

Edited: 4:41 am, November 08, 2012
6. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

pvt bus service is much better than govt bus service.

Opt for manali mail or swagtam. Bth almost charge same price per seat. You'll easily get within 1000 per way per seat. And dont forget to bargain.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
341 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

Pvt buses are no doubt better.

An all inclusive package shud be around 14k, including Volvo, Local cab and accomodation with meals.

Try

ABC Cottage, Poonam Hotel, Pause @ manali.

Cheers

9. Re: Need the package tour details for Manali.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 04, 2013