We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on hotels

Which Manali hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Topic
advice on hotels

After reviweing all the hotels in the trip advisior i had finalized two hotels Slimog garden and Pause @ manali .

Please let me know which is the best hotel out of two.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on hotels

Pause@Manali is a better option. It is new resort with great views. Room are also neat.

Titus.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,358 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice on hotels

katkuri

Simog Garden is a nice accommodation in mid-range. Located close to mall road. Their service as well as food is good. Pause@Manali is in relatively quiet location.

AshisRoy

Edited: 2:16 am, September 04, 2012
Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: advice on hotels

Ashish,

Thanks for the reply,

Today i need to book one of these hotels.

please suggest me which is the best one.

Regards,

Dharma

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,358 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advice on hotels

Hi Dharma,

If you want to stay close to the mall area go for Simog Garden and if quiet atmosphere is your preference, Pause@Manali is okay.

Edited: 2:37 am, September 04, 2012
Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: advice on hotels

have u stayed in the pause @ manali ; how is the food

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,358 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advice on hotels

I don't have experience of their [pause] food. But the restauarnt of Simog Garden is very good.

Edited: 3:14 am, September 04, 2012
Gurgaon, Haryana...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: advice on hotels

Hey, me n my friends have stayed at @ pause , awesome place , very very comfortable rooms with huge balconies and the view is simply breath taking...being a vegetarian the food i really enjoyed as it was cooked fresh and served... my friends too enjoyed the non veg food , they were well appreciated , have my comments on their site .. pls refer..... NO DOUBTS... Stay @ pause and you will never regret your stay... happy holidaying...

8. Re: advice on hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 06, 2013