We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

Gurugram (Gurgaon...
5 posts
Save Topic
I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night.Departure from delhi on 26 june night and returned 29th june night. What is the best tour plan.Pl advice me.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
424 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

The time is too short to cover both destinations, you will be travelling over 36 hours........

You should ideally plan 2 nights at Shimla and 3 nights at Manali. Leave aside travel time.

Regards

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,905 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

BANSALBSNL

The itinerary can be as follows :

27/6 : Arr Manali, check-in and sightseeing – Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vasisth Kund etc. Afternoon – Shopping.

28/6 : Day trip to Rohtang Pass, Rahala, Gulaba.

29/6 : After breakfast – Solang Valley and Naggar. Afternoon proceed to Delhi by Volvo bus at 5.30 p.m.

AshisRoy

Edited: 3:00 am, June 18, 2012
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

Thanks Rohita and Mr.Roy for your nice reply. Sir, On 29th i want to cover Kullu manikaran is it possible?

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,905 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

Day tour to Kullu & Manikaran takes about 6-7 hrs from Manali. You should start early morning so that, you'll be back to Manali by noon. Keep at least 2 - 3 hrs buffer because your departure time is at 5.30 p.m.

So, you can do either Solang & Naggar OR Kullu & Manikaran on that day.

AshisRoy

Edited: 4:47 am, June 18, 2012
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

Sir,

Give me some information about hotel and CAB for site visit. i am looking for economic and better services.

Delhi
Level Contributor
230 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

Hi BANSALBSNL,

Yes it is very much possibel to cover Kullu and Manikaran on 29th.

After your tour to Kullu and Manikaran get dropped at Bhuntar, and catch your Delhi Volvo. (most of the cab drivers from Manali know this Volvo boarding point near old airport chowk in Bhuntar)

However please make sure to tell the bus operator before booking the Volvo that you will board the bus from Bhuntar, and they will give you the approximate time to board the bus from Bhuntar.

If possible take the mobile number of the driver if possible so that you can inform him in case there is some delay due to some unforeseen conditions.

Cheers!!!

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,905 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

BANSALBSNL

You can choose from Rohtang Manalsu, Honeymoon Inn, Pause@Manali. For cab you may contact Mr. Vivek, Trip Manali Holidays C/O Ashtvinayak Tours & Travels +91-9816024288. Mobile: 09736418088, Email: tripmanali@yahoo.com

AshisRoy

Edited: 6:20 am, June 18, 2012
Lucknow, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

I ve recently visited manali between 2-7 june.

27 do local manali visit,

28 rohtang pass(go rohtang as early as possible in the morning to avoid jam, take gloves and woolen caps) and while returning visit solang,there is nothing to see in solong except ropway ride(500/ person).

naggar and jana fall is full day trip, naggar has two things one is Svetoslav Roerich, famous artist , his house and art gallery,museum, samadhi etc.and second is old small palace, both r beautiful, first 'll take 2 hour and later 'll half hour after that u can proceed for manikaran, but remember it is 90 kms from manali and 45 from kullu and hilly road. manikaran is famous for a huge Gurudwara and a wonder hot spring, its really very very hot, except these there is nothing.while returning you can leave taxi either in kullu or bhuntar

if you want to see all these, your last day will become very exaustic but its possible, otherwise leave idea of manikaran and do Naggar and and jana falls and enjoy the local food taste at fall, bcoz manali's food is not good. hope it will help you.

India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
35,905 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

khaninvestor

Did you get any help from Trip Advisor Forum?

AshisRoy

Edited: 8:09 am, June 18, 2012
Lucknow, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I want to visit Kullu manali For 3 days & 4 night

hw many persons u r,wrte mail at khaninvestor at yahoo dot com. i'll told you each neverythig what to do and don't.