We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MArch 10th-13th. climate

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
MArch 10th-13th. climate

Hi All

Can you any one give me latest update about the climate of manali in month of march. We two are planning for honeymoon trip between march 10th and 13th.

Regards

Naveen

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,583 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

Naveen,

It's becoming extremely difficult to predict on Manali weather now-a-days. Because, yesterday was bright sunny day, temp was around 13-14 degC. But from early morning today, there was rain and the temp dropped to 5-6 degC.

AshisRoy

Edited: 11:43 am, March 04, 2012
Gurugram (Gurgaon...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

Hey frend I m in manali on 4 mar. Temp -10 and rainy all day. Wonderful weather I like it.

Regards

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

Hi all

Thanks for your replies. We are starting our travel on march 10th. can any one let me know how to get latest updates about manali weather during our travel.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,583 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

Forecast for Sunday 11 March = Bright sunny day.

Edited: 5:47 am, March 05, 2012
Mumbai
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

That is good news Ashish. I am also reaching Manali on the 10th of March. Just hoping for some days without rains.

6. Re: MArch 10th-13th. climate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:40 am, June 18, 2013