We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Himachal Pradesh Weather July

Ljubljana, Slovenia
12 posts
Save Topic
Himachal Pradesh Weather July

Hello,

What kind of weather should I expect at beginning of July in Himachal Pradesh? Specially in Manali, Parvati Valley, Mandi, Shimla? How strong and frequent could rain be in first week of July at these places?

Maybe because monsoon begins at July, first week in July isn't "full power" wet? I imagine that rain starts but it developes gradualy and begins to rain more and more heavy later in monsoon period? Does because of that that first week in July (or beginning of monsooon) monsoon bring some rain but not heavy or frequent all day rain?

Can I in beginning of monsoon also do some one day treks in Parvati Valley?

Is it like that? or can also heavy rain be expected at beginning of monsoon. Again places like Manali, Parvati Valley, Mandi, Shimla. I'll be returning from Ladakh.

thanks

1. Re: Himachal Pradesh Weather July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:43 pm, June 19, 2013