We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

Calgary
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

I am travelling with my family (4 in total) and would like some advice on best and quickest ways of getting from Udaipur to Rajkot. How long would it take by Train or Car?

England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

Hello

We too are going to do the same journey in October 2007. Please tell us your experience/advice. We use to live in Calgary between 1985 and 1988. We are now living in the UK. Thankyou in advance.

Shashi Champaneria

ahmedabad
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

take a luxury bus / car.

it will not take more than 8 hrs

u wiil go from udaipur to rakot via ahmedabd.

--------- d sharma

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

The overnight express train is about 8-9 hours from Ahmedabad to Udaipur. I suspect the trip by car should be closer to 10 hours-it's about 470 kms from Rajkot to Udaipur.

4. Re: Travelling from Udaipur to Rajkot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jamnagar