We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

Visakhapatnam...
2 posts
Save Topic
Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

Hi my parents are going to ahamadabad and want to see the places around the ahamadabad. Any one can suggest me the best travels for that .

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,919 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

hi jyoshna..

best way to travel in ahmedabad by car..no need to pre-book/package for such...just pre-book the taxi..they will take you to almost every famous place like...temples of ahmedabad/akhshardham and gandhi aashram of gandhinagar, park like kankaria lake..etc..

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

Please check up with Gujarat Tourism whether they have a sight seeing bus for the tourist.

I think they might be running one covering all the points.

Sanjiv

Visakhapatnam...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

Thank you for suggesting.. if u dnt mind can u please give me the details of the Tourism bus organisers details..I will contact them.

4. Re: Suggestions for best travels in ahamadhabad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 08, 2014