We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

Mumbai
5 posts
Save Topic
Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

I am planning my honeymoon in Goa and have booked Victor Exotica. Could please let me know if I made the right decision

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

I'm sure you will have a wonderful honeymoon in Goa, we stayed in a hotel last march which was situated behind the Victor Exotica, it looked very nice, it is set in nice grounds and is in a very convenient position for all the restaurants and bars. The beach is only 5/10 mins away and there are a lot of good shacks along the beach in Candolim where you can eat and drink both during the day and in the evening.

All our best wishes and have a wonderful wedding.

DebyC

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,476 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

Hi

We stayed in the Victor Exotica for 2 weeks in November last year and I thought it was a good standard for a 3* hotel in Goa. It is set slightly back from the main road so it's not noisy and is about 10 minutes walk to the beach. There are several restaurants in the vicinity and the centre of Candolim with many bars and restaurants is about 15 minutes walk away. The pool is a bit on the small side and it was sometimes difficult to get a sunbed if you weren't there first thing in the morning but there are plenty of sunbeds at the shacks on the beach and it's much more interesting there.

Hope you have a great honeymoon.

oxford
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

Which decision do you need advice on?

Getting married or visiting Goa?

Ah, I know my choice!

oxford
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

Sorry, did'nt mean to be rude but my silly sense of humour got the better of me, sorry.

You will have a wonderfull time at your hotel and you have made the right choice for you honeymoon.

A happy, healthy, prosperous married life to you both.

Respect,

Jimmy

Mumbai
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

Thanks DebyC, Gemma1 and Jimmy for replying so quickly. Jim I think its to late to change my mind about getting married, I am stuck for life. Dude cool sense of humor something we have in common apart from our names. Not hard feelings.

Jimmy S

6. Re: Victor Exotica is it the place to be??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations