We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Bridgend, South...
Level Contributor
226 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell us where we can get a proper indian breakfast in Candolim?

I know they used to do it at Indian Handi, down passed Kingfisher Villa

Many thanx

Wirral U.K.
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Pretty sure almost anywhere could manage that but sure more experts than me will be on to help soon.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Try the Navtara, Krishna or Anand Sagar - all quite close together on the border of Candolim/Calangute. Authentic Indian food that's delicious and inexpensive.

India
Level Contributor
233 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

@ Justine

There are a good number of Indian restaurants in Candolim - just watch where we Indian tourists head to between at noon. And yes, Thaliman has given some good pointers.

Here is another one - if a restaurant has people, it certainly has good food and is worth the wait.

If an restaurants is empty, have a look at the menu, and take your call.

If a restaurant is filled with foreigners, you can be pretty sure it is not Indian food that is being served

PS - falafels are not Indian - in fact most Indians have never heard of a falafel! :)

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
3,013 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Although not in Candolim, the Plantain Leaf in Calangute serves lovely Indian food and a favourite breakfast place for me and many domestic tourists.

uk england
Level Contributor
389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Justine go 2 india you get breakfast there

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Fisherman's Cove the one by the football ground in Candolim they do a good indian breakfast, too spicey for me first thing in a morning but my hubby loves it.

Bridgend, South...
Level Contributor
226 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

Thank you, those of you with your helpful responses

What the f??? Norm!!!

8. Re: Any indian breakfasts in Candolim?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Candolim