We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlton Lesiure

yorkshire
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Carlton Lesiure

Any one ever booked a flight with them to Goa. I have never heard of them. Are they ok ?

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,672 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlton Lesiure

I have my flights to Goa next January booked with them. I've never used them before but there doesn't seem to be any bad press against them. they are members of ATOL. Hopefully they will be OK. ;-)

BOB...

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
London
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carlton Lesiure

Carlton Leisure are not members of ABTA. If you have an issue, as some customers have - see Carlton Leisure Watch - you can't appeal to ABTA. ATOL protection is rather limited.

London
Level Contributor
8,867 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carlton Lesiure

Is the price any different to booking direct with airline, radioed. I know nothing of this company but there are something like 40 travel companies going bankrupt each year over last few years. I would only book direct with airline or mainstream holiday company.

4. Re: Carlton Lesiure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Candolim