We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Looking for an appartment/villa to rent in candolim stayed in hotel this year but want s/c from jan hopefully with a pool, full kitchen, air con, good living room. I have already looked on owners direct but far too expensive. help xxxxxx

Viceroy's Arch
Architectural Buildings, Points of Interest & Landmarks
The Cabo Palace
Points of Interest & Landmarks
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,066 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Karina how long do you need the apartment for 9th Jan to? :-)) Gel

Cheshire
Level Contributor
240 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

we stay in a fabulous apartment 2 bed large balcony all mod cons, up near the Highland beach resort very secure complex with three pools and kept very clean.Try looking at rental@ goanstay.com the owner is called Colin Borman.Hope you find what your looking for you can mention my name (milly)

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Milly is talking about Regal Park and if you Google it you should find plenty of apartments to rent but Dec, Jan and Feb are peak times so availability might be limited. Most of the owners are on either www.ownersdirect.co.uk or www.homeaway.co.uk and there's Colin's website www.goanstay.com

It's a very nice complex so not particularly cheap but most owners charge a similar price.

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Hi 5 weeks 9th jan to 14 feb for my hubby and me both non smokers and clean looking nr beach road but on a budget

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Thanks to all above have contacted Goan now but still looking for the right place

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Try these they are supposed to be nice. My parents friends stay here for about 3 months.

http://www.sandpebblegoa.com/greenpeace.html

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Thanks dibs66 have just emailed those also xxx

cheshire
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

E mailed them last week fully. Booked

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

Nearly all the places are fully booked but still need somewhere so still looking

10. Re: I need an appartment to rent 9 January onwards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, June 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Candolim