We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch Flight To Goa Fri 29th Manchester

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
walsall
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Monarch Flight To Goa Fri 29th Manchester

Well that's torn it, just had phone call from travel agent to say the return flight (so far) is going to have a refuelling stop in Cyprus on the 13th and will add an extra 3 hrs on to the flight time. No getting off to stretch your legs. I am sorry but to be told less than a week before departure is just pants. How can an airline company as big as Monarch not know well in advance what it's doing with its aircraft. Either they are pulling a fast one at the time of booking by not saying or just totally inept and oblivious of how their customers may feel. It wouldn't be so bad if we could get off for an hour and stretch our legs.

I know, you get what you pay for quality wise but I did not pay to sit in a siding at Cyprus airport for god lknows how long.

I hope someone from Monarch reads this because with this news and having read reviews on other sites re Monarch flights I can catagorically state there are 4 customers that will never use them again as a carrier.

Other companies may charge a little more but to be honest if it's a genuine aircraft breakdown which has forced a change of plans at the last minute then that is understandable, next time I will pay a little more and feel safe in the knowledge that I will get what I paid for ie a direct non stop flight.

Monarch, you managed to con us out of our money.............won't happen again.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Monarch Flight To Goa Fri 29th Manchester

,,,,,..........ok mate,,,bye

62. Re: Monarch Flight To Goa Fri 29th Manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations