We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange rate

Gosport, UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
exchange rate

Hi to all, anyone out there at the moment tell me the exchange rate today please? All ready to leave for the airport in an hour & a half for our evening departure to candolim. just killing time 7ght I'd ask the estion

Thanks in advance

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange rate

About 82rps at the moment I believe, have a great holiday.

Gosport, UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange rate

thanks STALEX

can't wait to get stuck into some Kingfisher & try this Honey Bee everyone is raving about........

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: exchange rate

Just back was getting 80.5rps

I'd leave the Kingfisher and stick to the Tuborg, tastes much better and you don't feel so rough in the morning.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: exchange rate

Got only 80 here. It's been falling steadily since we arrived! Yesterday it was 81, should have changed money then!!

Finland
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: exchange rate

http://www.xe.com/?r=5

Minus approx. Rs 0.30-0.40 from the rate shown, that rate you should get from the local exchange shop

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
992 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: exchange rate

Hi

I found the best rate in Candolim was at the Albuquerque Villas shop which was up to a rupee better than others on the high street.

Goa
Level Contributor
908 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: exchange rate

Well guys and girls... You'll never guess what the exchange rate is at the moment!!!

90.45 Rs to the £

Whoop Whoop!

I think I will have to brave the rain and get some money out while it's high.. Sorry to all of those who aren't in Goa at the moment... :)

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: exchange rate

Great, isn't it?

Wolf

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: exchange rate

yes its great,but you can bet on it it wont be anywhere near that come the next season.you can buy rupees from travelcorp ,today,its 83.50,might keep an eye on it and get £500 quids worth

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: exchange rate

les

You seem to forget that the Indian rupee is a closed currency and, therefore, cannot (legally) be purchased outside India.

Wolf

Get answers to your questions about Candolim