We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phone

uk england
Level Contributor
392 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
phone

how do ring india i whont to ring my taxi man to pick us up from the airport i have rang hime it just blips im i ging somefing rong

suffolk
Level Contributor
47 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phone

is this in code?

England Wigan
Level Contributor
402 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phone

Hi

Try 0091 then your number

Danny

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,626 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phone

You dial +91 first if you're phoning a mobile.

uk england
Level Contributor
392 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: phone

billpatsuffolyou are v funny lets all laugh ha ha leave this forum 4 peaple with a bit of a brian go away

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: phone

Norm

If you've not already rung and are using a landline, check this website out for details of a number to prefix the actual number to get cheap international calls:

www.justcall.co.uk/en/…

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: phone

norm,, just a bit of fun,u know what some are like lol,,,,,,,if u use,ing a mobile to call india/goa,,,start off with 0091,,then the rest,gen 10 mum,,,,get a LEBARA,sim,for your phone,,u will get it free ,just click on google LEBARA,,, thay will send u one ,free,,,its only 1,pence a minn,to call goa.india with them very cheap,,,its same price,for land,line,or mobile calls,,, handy if u leave it at home and people can call u cheap from the uk,,with it,if u get a indian sim,,in your phone over there,in goa if u taking one,, bye mate,,

suffolk
Level Contributor
47 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: phone

glad to see you,ve got a sense of humour,enjoy your holiday.

Edited: 8:32 am, February 01, 2013
8. Re: phone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 03, 2014