We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa application

yarm
1 post
Save Topic
visa application

Hi! My husband and I are going to Goa for the first time on 26th March. We haven't sent off our visa application forms yet, as we need our passports week after next for another trip. We were going to send them off as soon as we get back on 19 Feb, but that only allows 5 weeks and I'm reading that a postal application is taking 8 weeks at the moment. What are our choices? Can I go in person to Edinburgh (our nearest one) and get both mine and my husbands, without him being there? If so, can I do this in just one day? If this is not possible, has anyone got any other suggestions, as starting to panic!!

Thanks x

Kent, England
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: visa application

Hi

Don't panic. You can get both yours and your husbands visa and they will process them while you wait. If my experience at the London one is anything to go by, it will take around 3 hours for the whole process!

Good luck!

derry
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: visa application

You are much better going in person, I applied for mine by post and it took five weeks.My girlfriend got hers in a few hours at the Indian Consulate

Get answers to your questions about Candolim