We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
nightlife

hi to all u lucky people who,ve been to goa lately.im looking for any information about bars to go to in the candolim or clangute area.ideally sports ,karaoke,pool tables etc, just somewhere to chill on an evening after a day on the beach...with a few cold kigfishers...5 years since ive been imagine its chaged some .. thanx...

Barry, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

loads of bars to chill in - depends what you want the ones you are probably looking for are probably the ones I avoid (I like peace! and to be able to talk!!) There is a sportsmans bar on the main run to Calungute from Candolim few minutes pass St Anthonys Chapel they have all the big sports events on. A new bar/restaraunt this year is an Irish bar on the back Road to Calungute I know they have sports/ karoke etc not sure of its name sorry, there are also lots of other bars with the type of thing you say you are looking for. Some of the beach shacks ie Rudis and Johnnys outside Goan Heritage also Pine Tree have pool tables that I have noticed. Whatever you do enjoy

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nightlife

There's a sports bar next door to Inferno restaurant. Has 2 huge screens. Never been but know where it is. The Countryside pub is on the corner of the road that you need to walk down.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nightlife

The Sports Bar in Candolim mentioned above has pool tables as well. And a damn fine Chicken Tikka.

Don't know about Kareoke- and don't want to.

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: nightlife

hi triumph ned .think al just stick to the chicken tikka and the pool..forget the karaoke.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
952 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nightlife

hi john,

there's agood bar on the baga / calangute road. it's called shooters we used it a lot in november.

it has a big screen & they show sport and comedy like goodness gracious me which is good fun to watch with the indian staff.

we are going on 24 feb for 3 weeks .

not long to go

enjoy ...

ian ..

Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: nightlife

thanx for that ian. im off on monday 31st, 1wk with me mates and back to th highland beach with me wife on march the 9th...cant wait to top up me tan,sounds like a good bar..do they do a gd kingfisher. .

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations