We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Can anyone tell me is the Lemon Tree Hotel at the Sinquerim side of Candolim or nearer to Calangute? Likewise with the Santana Beach Resort ? Am I right in thinking the beach at Sinquerim end is quieter? I cant decide which to choose but like a nice beach!

Any opinions? Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

The Lemon Tree is very near to the Candolim Health Centre almost oposite the Magnum Hotel.

Santana is down towards Sinquerim, if you know the Stonehouse or Cecilias, come out of either restaurant and turn Left, and Santana is opposite down a little lane.

Sinquerim Beach has suffered some bad erosion this Monsoon, i will have a look for recent posting for you.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Found it. Here's the Link showing pictures too :-(

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k2…

manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Thanks for the rapid response I see what you mean about the beach- what a real shame, looks like some people will have lost their properties there. Have been on findall-goa for map and now ok with location but still cant decide on the hotel will have to toss a coin I think.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Your Welcome Boltoncampo, i assumed you have been before, thats why i mentioned those restaurants, sorry if you have'nt, as they would'nt be much good.

Kolkata
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

boltoncampo,

not too sure about Santana resort, but the Lemon Tree resort is quite awesome! until recently it was ranked as the #1 hotel in Goa (#5 now!) the service and staff puts most other hotels to shame! it should be an experienve should you decide to stay there. check out its reviews ..

New Delhi
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

Hi,

m also planning to visit Goa in Oct,09...n I mst confess I'hv already done a lott of research on the same..

It entirely depends on the moof u r in when u choose a beach to stay at. If you are in a mood to party Hard, then I wud suggest Anjuna.Its famous for its Full moon or Acid parties. It u want some party n some water sports with scenic beauty, i wud go wid Calangute...Its the Queen of beaches n ya if u wanna enjoy photoscenic beauty wid a bit less crowd,u shud definitely go for Palolem.

U can also check out some nice good beach huts, they will add a better taste to the holiday..;)

Ya here comes the info on Lemon Tree:

Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort,

Goa, Vadi, Candolim,

Bardez 403515, Goa

T +91 832 3988188.

E hi.go@lemontreehotels.com.

URL lemontreehotels.com/lemon-tree...beach...goa…

Candolim is a town in North Goa. It is situated just south of the famous Calangute beach.

-Have an awsm vacation..

Tk cre..

7. Re: Location of Lemon Tree Hotel candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, January 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations