We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goveia holiday homes candolim

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
goveia holiday homes candolim

has any one stayed at these apartments? i have found a good deal for them but cannot find any reviews so would be grateful if any one has any imfo on them.

thanks

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

2 reviews here:

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

I looked for reviews on this place (before booking the Santana) and I thought I remembered reading more reviews than that but I can't find them now.

GOA
Level Contributor
164 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

which operator have you booked yr acomodation tru ?

southampton
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

we haven't booked yet but it is with cosmos

southampton
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

can anyone also tell me the location? we have stayed at the phoenix park - is it anywhere near there?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,573 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

We went to see them when they were being built. They are further towards Calangute than the Phoenix Park. There is a website that describes them as being opposite Cafe Coffee Day - http://www.goveiaholidayhomes.com/. The location map showing on their website I think stops short of where they actually are.

As far as I can remember as it's 2 or 3 years since, it is a bit of a walk from the main road.

newcastle
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

Hi I have stayed there but at a privately owned apartment. It is quite a way from the main road. Down the lane from Cafeday. I would not personally recommend it. My apartment was lovely but as for the hotel, food, etc there are far better places to stay.

7. Re: goveia holiday homes candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations