We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in april

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
weather in april

does anyone know what the will be like in the middle of april

London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in april

Hot and humid.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
555 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in april

I've always found Weather underground

wunderground.com/global/stations/43192.html… most useful, wherever you are going.

If you click on the 'weather history' ling, at the bottom of the 'current conditions' box, you can set any date (within reason :0) ) for a look back. I do this for a ew years, and you can see a pattern emerge.

Hope this helps.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,494 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in april

I would look at the other post about Humidity

sara_amira
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in april

It is Hot, Hot, Hot ! I personally like it like that, But last year when we wentm around mid day a bottle of water will go warm in your hand within about a minute and if you pour water on the floor it steams up! not so good if you have young kids, but plenty of sunblock and stay away from the booze in the hot periods and you will be fine.

West Sussex
Level Contributor
828 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in april

So glad I am there in April as it will be a great way for me to loose a few pounds. Never feel like eating much when I am hot and with all the perspiration will hopeefully come back pounds lighter lol

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in april

ARGH Sara did you say -stay away from the booze?

You mean there is something else to drink....

;-)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in april

As has been said April is roasting, believe me Air/con in the room is essential. I couldn't imagine not having it!

Cliviger
Level Contributor
95 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in april

Only ever been once in April. Very hot and very humid. As Pettemac said Air Con is a must. You will still have a great time. Wish we were going back - only been back for 6 days and looking foreward to next Jan/Feb.

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in april

Hi

Been a few times in April and it is very hot!!

You dont seem to have any energy.

A/C a must.

Agree with Charity good way to lose weight, dont feel like eating when this hot, in January different story.

You will still enjoy

Mims

sara_amira
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in april

yeah stay away fro the BOOZE !! LOL ha ha ha daytime boozing in mid day Goan april is not good! trust me! One tip I have... Buy a load of evian from duty free, Sounds weird I know. keep it in the fridge and have half a bottle in the morning and you are sorted for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!

Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations