We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

Which Candolim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport Cheshire
Level Contributor
415 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

Anybody had a taxi/jeep for the day to take them to Palolem from Candolim return? How much do you think it would be?

Regards

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

I will be in Candolim tommorrow. And would like to ask the same, also how long does it take

Stockport Cheshire
Level Contributor
415 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

I think it takes around 3 hours, let me know how you get on

Sheffield England
Level Contributor
893 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

It takes 3 hours, we got from Candolim to Agonda next beach up from Palolem, every year but we stay a few days so I'm not sure of the price ,but we have used the same taxi driver for 14 years he's a friend now .I will text him and asked the price for you .

eastleigh
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

2000 rupes the drive will wait all day try to get the bigger taxis not the little suzuki vans its a long way not that comftable in the little vans

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
237 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

I did the trip last week. It cost 1600 rupees return. We left at 7am to miss the heavy traffic and it took just over 2 hours. It was slightly longer to get back.

Stockport Cheshire
Level Contributor
415 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

Thanks for this info, will try and get one of the jeeps, 1600-2000 is really good. 5 of us going so we can share the fare.

7. Re: Taxi from Candolim to Palolem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
Recent Conversations