We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

ENGLAND
4 posts
Save Topic
Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

I have booked 2 weeks at the Seaside Rendezvous in Candolim, I would be very grateful if anyone as any information about it - good or bad!! (i think it has something to do with the Peacock Inn.

Also it will be my first trip to Goa so any ideas on what to do would be appreciated

england
Level Contributor
228 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

I've never stayed there myself but yes it's next to the peacock (as seen on t.v) I think it's a pretty basic place to rest your head. It's in a good location, lots of restaurants and a few bars around and a short stroll to the beach.

Have Fun, Goldenflipflop

Hayes
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

My husband has stayed at Seaside Rendezvous several times, quite basic but good location, I haven't stayed there before but I have been for a drink in the Peacock.I have been once to Goa and loved it but stayed in Calungute. I have just booked 2 weeks at Seaside Rendezvous in Jan 2006 really looking forward to it

Very cheap to eat out.

Felixstowe, UK
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

Stayed at the Seaside four years ago and walked out after 10 minutes.

Not our cup of tea, basic YES, clean NO, welcoming NO, value for money NO NO.

The good thing about being at the Seaside is the Peacock and the Shetal iNDIAN Restaurant at the top of the hill, the Shetal is the best food we have ever had and we go back every year, we will be in there several times this coming January as well.

But please, enjoy your holiday our thoughts may be different to yours, go with a completely clear mind and relax into the wonderful Goan experience.

One thingfor certain you will return year after year.

england manchester
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaside Rendezvous Hotel Candolim

the seaside rendezvous is a basic hotel, next to the peacock pub which is run by jackie and ken johnson, great entertainment in the pub very friendley people, it is 2mins from beach and loads of fab places to eat can,t get much better than that

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations