We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Climate / Things to do in November

Leeds
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Climate / Things to do in November

Hi All

We are a party of 4 which are flying out on 3rd November, what will the climate be like? temperature?

Is it going to Greece in the summer? Is it cold at night?

Ive read on a couple of post that some of the things are not open in November due to licenses, could anybody specify what will be closed?

Me & my fiance (and her parents) are going to Goa (Candolim) to celebrate our recent engagement, so from Goa I would like nice beaches, hot weather, great (cheap) food & drink and to be able to relax. I would also like to go on a few trips i.e. boat trips, markets etc...

Will I find all this in Candolim?

Also if anyone has any info on places to go & things to do, that would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards

Adam

Scotland
Level Contributor
417 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Climate / Things to do in November

Daytime weather should be great, not too hot, but could be a bit cool in the evenings or at dawn. Book your trips locally there are lots advertised. Do not book any trips through tour company reps, they will be very expensive. Last year a taxi was around £15 for the day, but I suppose it will be up a bit this year. You will have a great time. Remember to visit the markets.

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Climate / Things to do in November

Adam I think you will find all you are looking for in Candolim, lots of good restaurants and bars etc. Most things should be up and running in November, last year was a bit late because of the shack licences but that was an exception not the rule. The first time we went to Goa was in November and the weather was superb, nice and hot during the day and still warm on a night without it being humid, we came back with a great tan. As already been said, book any trips locally, if you want to try different beaches negotiate with a taxi driver and they will take you, wait for you then bring you back, we went to Mandrem in March and it worked out about £10 and there was 4 of us, there are lots of nice beaches in the north, some with huts you can stay in overnight. Anjua and Mapusa markets will be up and running, not sure about the night markets. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time in Goa.

DebyC

London, United...
Level Contributor
440 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Climate / Things to do in November

Hi adam-silver,

You guys should have enough to do in November....most things will be up and running although there could be delayed licences ect for some shacks etc.

The weather in November is good....daily sunshine and an average of about 33c during daytime cooling off to 22c at night. Oh and a little humidity but nothing like the warmer months of the year!

Enjoy....!

4. Re: Climate / Things to do in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations