We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dressmaker

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Dressmaker

I was wondering if anyone knows an of a shop in Goa that could make me a dress for a wedding I have the picture I would ideally like the email add so I could be arranged for when I am there at Christmas Thanks in anticipation

Whitstable, United...
Level Contributor
4,361 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dressmaker

Hi Jeanette. I will also be following this thread with interest. My daughter is getting married in Florida next may and I would like something made for me. I will be in goa in December. I am looking for a very good/experienced tailor to make me an outfit or dress or suit. What sort of picture do you have, is it from a magazine or have you been looking on websites. I really have not got a clue what I want so would appreciate any ideas or help. Thanks

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,067 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dressmaker

Hi ladies i had a suit made last December for my sons wedding a couple of weeks ago, i took the Raw Silk (Dupion) with me and lots of pictures of different angles,and also Measurements of the suit, the tailor had a factory in Cavelossim but he is only there seasonally, i know a lot of people like Mac in the North, i would put Tailors in the search engine above and you will find many posts. Good Luck :-)) Gel

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dressmaker

june I looked in catalogues online and will print different angles as Gel says

I will update you with any dressmakers I hear about

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,067 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dressmaker

June why don't you google mother of the bride outfits, there a lot of choices to choose from, check out Nigel Rayment, i bought my hat from him .also Paul Vasseur you will find some lovely outfits that you can copy from.have a look on ebay, and as i said before print off lots of different views so it makes it easier for them to see the outfit. you can then get a back made to match your outfit :-)) Gel

5. Re: Dressmaker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 14, 2014