We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa - 3 to 4 months.

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Guys,

I’m coming to stay in Goa for minimum of 3 months to get away from the horrid cold winter of the UK. So I would love some info on accommodation.

Looking for somewhere near a beach north or south not bothered…

Would it be worth me booking a hotel for a few days and then finding private accommodation while in Goa?

How much should I be paying?

Or is there a local Goa web site that I can look at?

Any Info would be very much appreciated.

Delhi
Level Contributor
730 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Hi m00seT,

That's great that you are coming to Goa to spend 3,4 months there. Goa is quite popular tourist destination. So I would like to suggest you few luxury hotels in Goa those are near to beaches like:

The Leela

Park Hyatt Resort

The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort

Taj Exotica

Vivanta by Taj Panaji

Zuri White Sands Resort

Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada

Holiday Inn Resort

Vivanta by Taj Holiday Village

Resort Rio

These are one of the top luxury hotels in Goa and you can comfortably stay there as long as you want.

Have a great trip :)

2. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, June 21, 2013
Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Nice list of 5 star hotels.

I somehow get the feeling that the OP is looking for an apartment or guest house and has a more limited budget!

Wolf

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Great list of hotels but the other guys are correct too expensive for what I’m looking for..

Looking for something allot cheaper I’ve seen posts for accommodation for around £250 per month but nothing to show if these places actually exist. I’m looking at coming over the beginning of December and leaving in March. So a lengthy stay which I’m sure is a good bargaining tool.

Thanks for your help guys.

Tim

5. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, June 23, 2013
6. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Removed on: 6:35 am, June 21, 2013
dorset
Level Contributor
560 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

This is discussed every now and then on here (most recently in the posting- Long Stayers, what do you do with your time, I think). The best suggestion seems to be to come over and stay in a hotel for a bit whilst you have a proper look around. A lot of the accommodation is not advertised on the internet.

Goa
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Hi - In my experience you can find some good options on the web by searching for homes being rented out by their owners.

Possibly worth renting a house for a week & then determining your options once you've chilled out.

I know people who've rented out pretty nices houses in the range of gbp 10 -20 per night.

Cheers.

9. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Removed on: 7:35 am, June 22, 2013
10. Re: Looking For Accommodation. Staying In Goa – 3 to 4 months.

Removed on: 1:35 pm, July 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Goa