We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Double excitement

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Double excitement

Got just two weeks to go before we head off the Goa, but out of curiosity I've been looking (as you do) for next year.

I have just booked 2 weeks in 2014 for a great price with TC staying in Phoenix park again.Gotta say it was the easiest bit of grovelling to my hubby that I've ever done lol. Happy days.

Finland
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Double excitement

Great have fun. Lucky you.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Double excitement

2 trips to look forward to you are lucky.

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Double excitement

Well done, two hols to look forward to :), am looking at goin to Cambodia in 2014, but sure be back 2015.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Double excitement

Gotta say I don't think we would have booked for next year if the price was anything like I've paid for the one I'm going to in a fortnights time,but the price we paid for 2014 is on par with what we paid back in 2009 so we were happy to go with it.

Would like to try Cambodia and Vietnam in a couple of years once goa has stopped drawing me back.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
685 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Double excitement

Hi

Same here we go to goa 2weeks today staying in ronil we have also booked for 2014 got great price with T C cheaper than this year for 14 nights instead of 11 nights that we are doing in 2weeks time.we have changed our hotel though to lambana resort as we fancied a change.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Double excitement

Hi efc are you in the TC flight from Manchester then if so ditto ,loads of is have booked the bolin lounge from 630 onwards of you fancy booking it.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Double excitement

We got great prices from TC for next January as well plus their standard luggage is back to 20kg, both for next year and what we paid this year the priced were rolled back less than we have paid for a few years

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Double excitement

looked at next year with TC but as soon as you put a month it more than doubled in price i know you are there for longer but still don't justify such a big difference will keep looking off 20th March this year for a month can't wait.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Double excitement

Dragonfly, what we have paid for march 2014 is around the same ad we paid in 2009 for similar dates and we stayed at the Nizmar then, Phoenix park is a much better hotel and have got a premium room in the price too. Doesn't make the visa hike so bad if you've saved on the cost overall of the holiday.We have paid a lot more to go this march than we've ever done .

Liverpool
Level Contributor
685 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Double excitement

Hi goaaddict2

Yes we are also on the T C flight from manchester and would have loved to have joined you all in the bolin lounge but already booked in escape lounge but thanks anyway for the offer.