We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

Southall
Level Contributor
272 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

Looking at the snow falling from my window.......... i so wish i was in Goa! a song comes to mind "Air India.......take me home to the place where i belong........ North Goa" LOL!!!!

brum
Level Contributor
68 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

Hear, hear.,

yorkshire
Level Contributor
102 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

your not alone 6foot3, im 6foot2 and feel stranded, but i have a flight to bangalore booked on the 19th of next month...then a further flight to madurai

i am having three months in the south of India, surrounded by smiles and sunshine, sipping coconut water then eating the flesh... cost? about 15 rupees

i know everyone cant go, but lots of you could,

what it will cost you to live shivering here you could be sitting in the shade in temps creeping up from30%c...

so get up and go... in southern india you can rent an apartment for 6000 rupees a month... no one is going to take you... so get up and go

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

six,foot ,look on CHARTERFLIGHTS.CO.UK,,,the way its going with the bookings for this month u prob get one for that price if u wait till the last min,,,lol,

Southall
Level Contributor
272 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

bazz, LOL! ticket will be booked nextweek for March all going well! i hate this weather! the snow is coming down heavey here!!

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

six,foot,,,u wait till 1or 2 weeks before u want to go before u book yer flight and look on CHARTERFLIGHTS.CO.UK,,,u will save a lot on what thay want now..,,no snow here near,, BRADFORD YET this afternoon thay are saying,,plenty,,looks like THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, has, come,,well thats,wot a weather guy called it,, lol,, thats the bad weather,,,,bye

Edited: 5:13 am, January 18, 2013
Southall
Level Contributor
272 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

i am in west london and it is coming down proper hard......... i just need to be in Goa right now!! i hate the cold and snow!!! i will check that out but i have to use scheduled flights cause i go for 3-5 months....... thanks though baz!

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

SNOW in January in Winter !!!!!!

Where?????

Here in Manchester it's clear, so all you flying out of Manchester, don't panic.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
900 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

The news today reported panic buying and empty shelves in the supermarkets. It's all true, the missus went shopping in Tesco's and coudn't find one panic to buy.

Ray

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,428 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

Quite a bit of snow here in Leeds now. Main roads weren't bad but some of the side roads are very scary! Today's Monarch flight left one and a half hours late from Manchester so at least they got off, hope everybody else flying this weekend and next (us!) gets off ok.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Snow or Goa? I'd pay £150 to get out of here!

Plenty of snow here in South Yorkshire. Won't be going far this weekend. Two weeks from now we should be in the air. Covering all contingencies in case weather stays bad. Hotel, train, car parking - skiing lessons to traverse the Pennines if necessary. Hurry up