We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying 20th Dec

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Flying 20th Dec

Anyone flying out of Manchester 20th Dec?

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying 20th Dec

Yeah flying on thomas cook 08.20

manchester
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying 20th Dec

And me three :)

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying 20th Dec

I'm flying over on my own, first solo flight and first long distance

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying 20th Dec

I'm flying over on my own, first solo flight and first long distance. Have you got your visa's? I have to email them to do mine on 1st dec as it was to early when I sent it in!!! :(

5. Re: Flying 20th Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, November 08, 2012
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flying 20th Dec

It's never too early to get a visa.

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flying 20th Dec

yes me and hubby flying from manchester 20th dec return 4th jan first time goa hope its as nice as what we have heard.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flying 20th Dec

ScouseAlly

would you like to provide more information on you being told that your application was too early.

On another post, me and 2 other members who've been to Goa lots of times (not together, of course LOL) think it sounds very strange that you've been told to email someone to kick start your application.

And it sounds very strange that they're keeping your passport for 2 months without doing anything with it.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,442 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flying 20th Dec

Ally, I agree with PPC, I'd contact VFS ASAP re your visa, I wouldn't leave it until 1st December.

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Flying 20th Dec

I'm flying over on my own, first solo flight and first long distance. Have you got your visa's? I have to email them to do mine on 1st dec as it was to early when I sent it in!!!

They said it was to early and I also have to post a letter from work to verify I am going on holiday! They would have returned my passport but said I would have to pay again, as I'm not going away before I decided to leave it with them. I'm going to sort at the weekend as I'm worried now :(