We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa visa

Trowbridge, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Goa visa

Am I right in thinking there is a visa office we can use in Cardiff?

Mentioned in this post
Cardiff
Cardiff
South Wales, UK
Wales
Level Contributor
745 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa visa

Depends on your county of residence,

in.vfsglobal.co.uk/yourapplication.html

2. Re: Goa visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:44 am, February 01, 2013
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,711 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goa visa

More room on the beach for me. Thanks ;-)

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,141 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa visa

Rachel

as I said on the other thread, this was being discussed on here last Sunday morning.

And for me, Badgerlad. LOL

Edited: 5:20 am, January 21, 2013
London
Level Contributor
8,865 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goa visa

rachel - the post you have dragged up is dated september, so would imagine that poster is all sorted for the visa.

Hemel Hempstead
Level Contributor
187 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Goa visa

We have just been to the Hayes visa centre, the increase is exactly £50 each. We paid the pre increase price last monday but apparently that wasn't the start of the visa process, its when the centre recieve the passports etc. Had to pay £100 extra today.

Oh well, won't let it spoil the holiday.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,141 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Goa visa

You pay the price at the time you either hand your documents in at a VFS centre or when your postal applications are received at the VFS Hayes office

Lots of people think that when they've completed the on-line form that's the start of the process but it isn't.

The on-line form doesn't go anywhere.

It's a shame you didn't manage to get your application in before 17th Jan.

Hemel Hempstead
Level Contributor
187 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Goa visa

I could have Prettypollycat, but no where on the VFS site did it say that the process starts when they recieve the passports.

Its annoying more than anything, to me they have given miss information as on the web site they call it an "online application", this implies, all be it by ommition, that the process has been started. The final action at the end of the online process is "Submit Application".

Oh well, its done now. But it is in a way gaining monies by miss representation.

Roll on the holliday now.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goa visa

Badgerlad the beach is pretty full here in candolim but the bars and restaraunts are a bit quiter than I remember .

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,141 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goa visa

Joe

I can see how it could be misleading, still - I'm sure you'll have a great holiday.