We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

south goa beach resorts

Delhi
11 posts
Save Topic
south goa beach resorts

Have planned a trip to goa and confused b/w the three selected resorts in colva -- Bay watch , pearl oceanique and colva kinara.

can anybody tell which one is better and which is the most closest to beach?

Also, is there any other budgeted resosrt in south goa which is on the beach .

1. Re: south goa beach resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:37 am, August 07, 2012
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,006 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: south goa beach resorts

Manu, why is that you suggest North Goa is more 'happening'? What makes you think the OP would prefer a generic resort in North Goa when it seems that she has done her research quite carefully and narrowed it down to three hotels. Can you help answer her question? Or are you just trying to advertise? How do you know the hotels that you can recommend come in at the same price?

Hopefully, someone with knowledge of the three hotels will be able to help answer the question notwithstanding it's fairly quiet here on the forum presently.

Edited: 4:38 pm, August 06, 2012
Bengaluru, India
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: south goa beach resorts

Hi,

The suggestion was from my personal experience of North Goa (Baga good place to hang out and have good amount of restaurants, pubs etc compare to south Goa)

Regarding the Hotels, please check the below recent reivews from other fellow TA members

tripadvisor.in/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

tripadvisor.in/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

If I was advertising I need to suggest to use the names of Hotels and forced them to use it. Travel consultant profession of mine was helping me to recommend that.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: south goa beach resorts

Better resorts closer to the beach in South Goa is:

La Ben, Colva

Skylark, Colva

Beleza by the Beach, Batalbatim

Joecons Beach resort, Benaulim.

Of the options you have mentioned. Pearls Oceanique is a better resort.

5. Re: south goa beach resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 21, 2013